Many international companies participated in Protex 2011-the major security show that was held at the state-of-the-art Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events-KSA. The show mainly focused on four areas that are the fastest growing sectors and crucial to the Kingdom: protection – commercial security and IT security, aviation, homeland security & policing, fire & rescue, health & safety.
As an exhibitor under the Commercial Security category, Harco Group participated through a dedicated team, who spared no efforts in welcoming guests and emphasizing all Harco Products, such as:
– Arecont Vision (US – IP MegaPixel Cameras)
– Exacq Technologies (US – Open architecture, Video Management System and NVRs)
– Raytec (UK- Infra-Red & White-Light Lighting Solutions)
– Rail & Road Protec (Germany- Mobile CCTV)
– Other: Veracity US – Extending the Ethernet cables beyond 300m for IP cameras and NVRs, Nexsan US – SCSI and Fiber RAID Storage for IP Surveillance applications…)
Crowded with visitors, the Harco Group booth reflected the importance of Digital Security in today’s critical world.
+961 4 404 987/6