Integrated Access Control and Security manufacturer TDSi announces the release of its latest update to the powerful but highly flexible and secure GARDiS access software – Version 2.6. A host of new solutions-driven and oriented features include integration with CCTV VMS platform Hanwha Vision, bringing a host of CCTV and VMS features to GARDiS, and integration with the Calms Visitor Management Platform, for seamless Visitor Management, Registration, and Verification.
Tina Baker, Software Project Manager at TDSi commented, “As security integration becomes more solutions delivery focused it is vital that GARDiS continues to cater for the evolving needs of our customers and installation partners. With this firmly in mind, Version 2.6 of GARDiS includes additional reporting features and dedicated integration with the popular Hanwha Vision VMS platform. TDSi is also dedicated to working with software partners such as the Calms Visitor Management Platform to expand its integrations into our Access Control software.”
The GARDiS Hanwha Vision Integration adds the following capabilities: Import Cameras from Server, Live View within GARDiS, Event Bookmarking, Live View with Site Plan, Video Verification, and Playback of Recorded Video. Meanwhile, the Calms Visitor Management Integration with GARDiS capabilities: End to end visitor management, Streamlined online Check-In process, Automatic host notification of visitor attendance, Real-time monitoring and reporting of visitor traffic, and Enhanced site safety and record keeping.
GARDiS Version 2.6 also includes a number of other exciting enhancements that are designed to make it even easier and more flexible to use:
- Video Verification,
- Video Recording Playback,
- Additional Suprema Reader Interface Configuration Options (Reader Profiles),
- Enhanced Badge Design Options,
- New Reports – Access Levels (Doors), Access Levels (Who), ACU Command Failure, Occupancy Report,
- Validity Dates displayed in the Access Levels Tab,
- Event Filter Improvements,
- Better User Experience when loading archived events,
- Automated Reports can be set to CSV format,
- Automated Reports Update,
- Visual Verification allows for multiple doors.
Read more exclusives and news in our latest issue here.