Demonstrating its commitment to designing and bringing to market innovative solutions for diverse applications, AtlasIED is showcasing a comprehensive range of systems at ISE 2023 in Barcelona from January 31 to February 3. For the first time in Europe, the company will show multiple mass communications, sound masking and distributed audio solutions.
The products being showcased represent a broader range of AtlasIED solutions for markets including retail, hospitality, education, transportation, corporate, healthcare, and industrial facilities.
Mass Communications Solutions
Trusted by professionals for decades, AtlasIED’s mass communications solutions leverage existing network infrastructure to increase the coverage and capabilities of daily and emergency messages. At ISE 2023, the company will feature products from its IPX family of endpoints and GLOBALCOM® platform.
- The IP-CONSOLE-GH features a 10-inch touchscreen interface and a gooseneck microphone, and is the first IPX products to offer an Android- based user interface and phone for users to deploy pre-recorded or live announcements by zone or throughout a building or campus.
- The IP-APX is an IP56 rated, weather-resistant, constant directivity IP loudspeaker with PoE+ that features a high-output horn for clear, intelligible sound in any outdoor environment.
- The GLOBALCOM 5400 Series, which meets UL-1711 or EN 54-16 requirements for mass notification and communications as determined by the European fire and life safety agencies.
Sound Masking Solutions
AtlasIED designs a range of products for sound masking to reduce noise distractions, protect speech privacy, and enhance the experience and comfort within a space. At ISE 2023, the company will show the new Atmosphere 3.0 software update with sound masking features and Strategically Hidden Speaker (SHS) series product:
- Atmosphere 3.0, a new major software update for the Atmosphere platform, now delivers sound masking for the AtlasIED AZM audio processors and the new AZMP combination audio processors with built-in amplifiers.
- Part of the Strategically Hidden Speakers product family, the SHS-3T2-HD multi-function loudspeaker features a curved profile for ease of installation and is designed for use in shallow or hard deck ceilings. DesignLab customization process is available for the SHS-3T2-HD, allowing it to be customized to match any ceiling color and texture.
Audio distribution, loudspeakers, and Dante-enabled solutions
AtlasIED also offers a range of audio distribution products including the Atmosphere digital audio platform plus a range of digital signal processors, amplifiers and loudspeakers. At ISE 2023, the company will feature multiple loudspeakers including EN54-24-certified horns designed to meet European standards and Dante-enabled enabled loudspeakers for installation with existing Dante audio systems.
- A key product in the high-powered amplifier (HPA) series, the lightweight HPA2408 packs high power into a compact unit that draws less energy.
- The FAP Strategy II in-ceiling loudspeakers including the EN54-24 FAP help reduce the number of loudspeakers necessary to achieve coverage in distributed systems with low ceilings.
- The EN54-24 FS indoor/outdoor loudspeaker built for everyday installations, is a 2-way multipurpose horn speaker available in 60° x 60°, 90° x 40°, or 90° x 90°.
- Three Dante-enabled loudspeakers: the Dante-enabled DA-22SYS 2×2 Ceiling Tile Loudspeaker with an eight-inch coaxial speaker optimized for voice intelligibility; the DA-APX Paging Horn designed for outdoor use with an IP56 rating; and the DA-PM8GD Pendent Mounted Loudspeaker eight-inch, high-efficiency coaxial speaker.
Visit us at ISE 2023 in Barcelona
See these latest products from AtlasIED at ISE 2023 in Barcelona in Hall 3, stand #3R670
To read more news and exclusive features see our latest issue here.