All-over-IP Expo: Integration of Security and Building Automation
KNX opens up an exciting new market to security installers and system integrators – building automation. Expanding into automated buildings, traditional security contractors will increase their share in projects by dozens of times and their margins exponentially.
Global security and building automation vendors are welcome to educate the Russian market on the value that is delivered by combining security and building management in today’s data-driven business environment at All-over-IP Expo 2016, taking place for the 9th time this year on November 23 and 24 in Moscow. For speaking opportunities please contact Olga Fedoseeva at email@example.com. For exhibiting opportunities please contact Alla Aldushina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More than ever, today’s customers require that the systems they invest into be able to integrate with other network-enabled platforms such as BMS. The ability to change the environmental, functional, situational awareness profile of a building based on data coming from the access control, video surveillance, intrusion and identity management systems is highly valuable, and helps users reduce ongoing costs while increase building security and protection.
The Smart City and Smart Building Conference 2016 will cover topics that aim at providing local sales channels with new business motivation.
- How to Achieve Cost Efficiency Through Integration between Security and BMS.
- How to Calculate Value of Connection Between BMS and Security and Convert More Customers.
- How to Predict Situations and Automate Security Decisions Through Big Data Analytics.
- How to Improve Security Incident Readiness and Response.
- How to Cut Costs on Cable Infrastructure and Network Equipment.
- How to Improve Energy Use and Staff Efficiency.
- How Security Integratotrs Can Capitalize on Rise of IoT-Powered Smart Buildings.
- Killer Benefits of Integration Between Access Control and BMS; Intrusion and Lighting.
- Making VMS a Highly Visual Building Intelligence Hub.
Submit speaking proposals to Olga Fedoseeva at email@example.com.
For exhibiting opportunities please contact Alla Aldushina at firstname.lastname@example.org
The New All-over-IP Expo 2016 delivers innovative content that is relevant to the industry’s challenges, goals and targets; enhances services to revolutionize networking, leads generation, customer ROI and visitor experience; creates new business opportunities; converges market players into a community. All-over-IP Expo is a must have for leading and emerging brands looking to win big.
[su_button url=”http://eng.all-over-ip.ru/2016/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#df2027″ color=”#ffffff” size=”10″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right”]Click here to find out more about All-over-IP Expo 2016[/su_button]