Matrix will showcase their enterprise-grade Video Management Solution designed and engineered specifically for growing multi-location organisations at their stall No. SA-H12 in Saeed Arena Hall. The entire solution is focused on providing centralised security by automating processes, proactive security and enhancing efficiency of your organisations. Some of the unique features on display include:
- No public IP required for multi-location connectivity
- No server for centrally monitoring multiple devices
- Save cost up to 50% on storage and bandwidth required
- Edge recording with event based clip export
- Flexibility of user defined roles and rights
- Preventive security with advance video analytics feature
- Crowd management solution
- Parking management solution
- Automated license plate recognition feature
Matrix will also demonstrate its range of biometric Access Control and Time-Attendance solutions and its advance applications during Intersec. Mobile being the next generation technology in terms of security, Matrix will display its “Your Mobile is your Identity” solution. In Mobile based Access Control, the user either scans the QR code through his/her mobile or just twists the mobile to get access using Bluetooth. Furthermore, Matrix will launch COSEC DOOR FMX – a high-performance door controller with multispectral fingerprint sensor. The device is powerful enough to scan a fingerprint of dry, wet, elderly or oily hands. In addition, Matrix will launch Elevator based Access Control specially designed for hospitality and healthcare industry. Along with new solutions, Matrix will demonstrate its complete range of enterprise grade Time-Attendance solutions.
“During this exhibition, we will demonstrate our enterprise grade Access Control and Time-Attendance solution with real-time features such as Auto Push Events to Server, Instant Notification, Automatic Device Identification, Mobile as User Credentials and more”, said Sagar Gosalia, Senior Vice President Marketing and Sales.