Saudi Safety and Security is the most comprehensive event for fire, safety, security and civil defence professionals in the region. Hosted within Saudi Arabia’s booming economy and comprising a three day international exhibition and two day strategic conference, SSS 2011 provides a unique platform for distributors, suppliers, manufacturers and traders to source cutting edge products and services, discuss the latest trends and identify new business opportunities.
This international exhibition will assemble the foremost companies tasked with the protection and safety of Saudi Arabia’s industries and infrastructures to showcase their latest products and services. SSS gives you the opportunity to meet thousands of key buyers and industry professionals face to face and to gather information on the latest trends, technologies, techniques and services available.
Benefits of exhibiting include;
Meet fresh leads and generate new business through face to face meetings, one of the most effective sales techniques around
- Meet fresh leads and generate new business through face to face meetings, one of the most effective sales techniques around
- Demonstrate your products benefits to an active and dedicated buying audience, allowing them to see, touch and try it for themselves
- Access the lucrative Middle East market and promote your presence within the industry as a key player
- Network with decision makers and buyers from across the Gulf and globe
- Locate distributors and partners
- Launch new products and services
Who should exhibit?
The full spectrum of fire, safety and security providers from the oil, gas, petrochemical, water, power, transport, construction and mining sectors will be well represented.
For details on specific exhibitor categories please follow this link. .
If you would like to exhibit at SSS 2011, or would like further information, please contact Ahmed Othman on +44 203 328 6520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitor registration for the exhibition is completely free of charge, follow this link for details. .
The Saudi Safety and Security conference will focus on the methods and technologies essential for protecting the Kingdom’s critical industrial infrastructure, both on and offshore. The conference will also emphasise the challenges and solutions to health and safety within the oil, gas, petrochemicals, water and power industries.
Key topics include;
- Critical industrial infrastructure; oil and gas, petrochemicals, water and power and long distance infrastructure such as pipelines and railways. Reviewing the security surrounding these structures and the HSE implications
- Maritime safety and security; tankers and cargo ships, ports and harbours, oil platforms and rigs. Securing these facilities and emphasising the importance of health and safety practices when working in maritime environments
- Perimeter and surveillance security; the technology involved in securing facilities and new technological advances in security technology.
If you would like any more information about speaking or attending the conference, please contact Simon Smith on 0044 203 328 6526 or email email@example.com
Exhibition stands – Ahmed Othman
Email – Othman@bme-global.com
Tel – 0044 203 463 1025
Sponsorship – Ahmed Elgohary
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel – 0044 203 328 6516
Conference – Mike Malyon
Email – email@example.com
Tel – 0044 203 328 6515
Marketing and media partnerships – James Lamb
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel – 0044 203 328 6520