Paxton’s brand new Paxton10 Roadshow starts this week, with the first of nine events across the UK from 12th September to 10th October.
Those at the interactive roadshows will be the first to hear about Paxton10, the next generation of access control and video management on a single platform.
Here are 10 more reasons to attend the Paxton10 Roadshow:
- Be among the first in the world to see the new system
- Get an exclusive look at Paxton’s new range of cameras
- Find out about Paxton10 smart credentials
- Get hands-on with the kit
- Hear an exclusive keynote presentation with CEO Adam Stroud and CSO Gareth O’Hara
- Take part in an exciting virtual reality racing event with big prizes to be won
- Meet the team of Paxton experts – over 25 of the team will be on hand to answer questions
- Collect your free installer kit worth £60 – free to all attendees
- Relax and network with free food and refreshments
- Paxton are coming to you – nine premium locations across the UK, including Old Trafford, home of Manchester United, Manchester, Mercedes Benz World, Weybridge, and BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh.
CSO Gareth O’Hara said: “Combining Paxton10 cameras, smart credentials and feature-rich software with remote access and multi-site management, Paxton10 is our most powerful system.
“We’re incredibly excited about the roadshows and can’t wait to meet installers in person to show them what we’ve been working on. We look forward to seeing you there.”
Spaces are limited so a £45 refundable deposit is required to secure your ticket.
For more information and to reserve your space: http://www.Paxton.Info/4265